'Wild Boy...' is a reissue of the well-known 2016 release curated by Brian Chidester, renowned researcher and biographer of Eden Ahbez.
*First time on CD, unreleased and rare studio recordings by Eden Ahbez
*An important collection in a history of psychedelic music
*Taken from Original Tapes and mastered by Grammy-nominated Jessica Thompson
*Available on limited CD with 16 pages booklet
1. India 02:32
2. Child of Nature 02:39
3. Anna Was Mine (Demo Version) 09:33
4. Nature Boy (Mantovani Orchestra) 03:11
5. Land Of Love (Come My Love And Live With Me) 03:13
6. Hey Jacque (Hey Jacque) 02:38
7. Palm Springs (The Ray Anthony Orchestra) 02:33
8. Umgowah 01:56
9. Wild Boy ( with Mort Wise & The Wisemen and Rocky Holman) 02:06
10. Surfer John (Nature Boy & Friends) 02:32
11. Eden's Island (Arthur Lyman) 02:05
12. Monterey (with John Harris and Paul Horn) 02:44
13. Overcomers Of The World (with John Harris) 04:17
14. The Clam Man 02:25
15. Nature Boy (The Talbot Brothers) 02:57
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Birdland Records users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.