Midori Takada - percussion
Kang Tae Hwan - alto saxophone
- All music composed by Midori Takada and Kang Tae Hwan, except otherwise noted
- Recorded live on the 14nd March 1995 at Café Amores, Hofu, Yamaguchi, Japan by Takeo Suetomi
- Concert produced by Takeo Suetomi
- Mastered by Arūnas Zujus at MAMAstudios
- Photos by Akihiro Matsumoto
- Design by Oskaras Anosovas
A concert in 1995 at Cafe Amores, in Hofu, Yamaguchi of the duo of Japanese percussionist Midori Takada and alto saxophone Kang Tae Hwan, both using exceptional and unusual approaches to their music, applying their backgrounds in free jazz, theater and studies in traditional African and Asian percussion to create a unique hybrid, from hypnotic to frenetic; fascinating.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Birdland Records users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.